Jenny Sue’s Top 5 Must-Haves
Jenny is passionate about beauty products and what they can do for a woman’s self confidence. Besides being a freelance makeup artist in the Athens/Atlanta (Ga.) area for more than 10 years, her most important job to date is being the best mother she can be to three children. Her Blog is an outlet for her to share her love for the art of makeup. Jenny’s goal is to take the confusion and intimidation out of the vast array of beauty products available, and teach women to use products that work for everyday life. She does this through how to tutorials, product reviews, and highlighting a simple simple Face of the Day. Jenny’s love for family influences and inspires her daily life and even her makeup routine – or lack thereof!
1. L’Oreal True Match foundation in N3
2. LORAC TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer
3. Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy in 04
4. Cover Girl Lash Blast 24 Hr. Mascara
5. Sonia Kashuk blush in “Sunset”